Norton Black Knights Registration
On-line Registration Is Available.
2020 Registration Link
2020 PRE-KNIGHT REGISTRATION
You may also register by filling out the paperwork below and emailing it to us.
Email Us Your Registration Packet
Come to one of our Paperwork nights and register for the 2017 Season.
Stop by Norton Media Center:
- Tuesday June 20 – 6:00-8:00 pm
Paperwork Needed for the 2017 Registration:
Click Below To Open & Print Out Documents
- 2017 Blackstone Valley Registration Contract
- 2017 Medical Clearance Form (If you have a previous physical on file, you only need the paper signed by your doctor)
- 2017 Parent/Guardian Volunteer Commitment Form
- Original Birth Certificate with Stamp
- Final 2016-2017 Report Card (when available)
2020 Norton Pre-Knight Registration
We are happy to announce our partnership with Norton Parks & Rec for Year 2 of our Pre-Knight football program.
The program is intended for ages 3 (before July 31 2017) & age 4 (after July 31 2017) and will be an eight week, twice a week program that will teach football through skills, drills and games while cheerleaders will learn through dance, cheers and routines.
The program is being offered through Norton Parks and Recreation and will cost $50 per child. If you are interested in registering please email your child’s name, age and interest in football or cheer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first open registration will be at the Cheer clinic on April 1 from 10:30 am – 12:30 at the Yelle school Gym.